Five Year Anniversary!
June 2015 marks the 5 year anniversary of Capitola Veterinary Hospital under the ownership of Dr. River May! Our hospital has grown in many ways and we’d like to take the opportunity to thank our clients and their families for being a part of that growth. In the last five years, we have added new technology and practice protocols that are consistent with our green business goals, upgraded our facility, expanded our staff, provided new resources that are easily accessible to our clients, and continued to support our community. We are honored to have such a dedicated and diverse clientele who consistently entrust us with the care of their family pets. In order to thank our dedicated clients and in celebration of our 5 year aniversary we have two special offers during the month of June*.
1) Purchase one Exam and Vaccine and receive a second vaccine for $5!
2) Refer a new client during the month of June and receive a $75 credit on your account when they come in for their exam!
*Appointment/Veterinarian Exam required. Not valid with technician appointment. One $5 vaccine per household. Offers can’t be combined with any other offer. Offer not valid with Care Credit Financing. Offers expire 6/30/15.
Please take a moment to review some of the progress we’ve made together! Click on description for more information.
- All new computers and conversion to digital medical records
- New state of the art ultrasound machine
- Addition of stem cell therapy services
- Digital x-rays (whole body and dental)
- Laser therapy services
- Online pharmacy and discount medications with home delivery
- The Buttercup Fund
- Local art on display
- Monthly educational articles published in Capitola-Soquel Times, Aptos Times, and Scott’s Valley Times
- Weekly puppy classes
- Support of a number of community organizations
- Staff growth!
- Extended Saturday hours
- Runner-up Good Times veterinarian of the year
- Monterey Green Business Program Certification
- Cool California’s Climate Lead and Business of the Year Award